THIS BLOG HAS MOVED




TO CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST VERSION PLEASE CLICK ON THE SIREN VOICE

OR SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR BROWSER HTTP://THESIRENVOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM




Monday, January 7, 2008

Hillary Clinton's Calculated Tears

They’re crocodile tears, there’s no question.

Watch Michelle Malkin's views on Hillary's tears...

"There isn't a bone movement on the Clinton's bodies that isn't planned." Michelle Malkin



Hillary's tears touched me so deep into my heart that I almost cried. Somehow, tears were not coming down of eyes though. I don't know why. I tried and tried, but.....
Maybe I should have planned it ahead of time to shed a tear or two..

My only tears were those of joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deja vue, sounds like

Don't cry for me Argentina. Hum!

Mila said...

OK. I guess you are not spam after all. I thought you were by the comments you left on the "California Treason" post.

You are right! Hillary is the equivalent of Evita.