THIS BLOG HAS MOVED




TO CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST VERSION PLEASE CLICK ON THE SIREN VOICE

OR SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR BROWSER HTTP://THESIRENVOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM




Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Christmas Ali Baba

Sorry no real time to post anything today.
Unlike most DOS employees I actually do work...


Yes, just in case you didn't know it the State Department is one of the largest welfare institutions in the country. Just next door to me, one of our important "directors" is playing scrabble. He is working so hard and that's why he closes his door and we have to obey the "open door" policy...whatever...I've had it today with these morons.


Allahu Akbar to you too! I love this commercial...lol



2 comments:

DMartyr said...

I love it too! Too bad VW never had the cojones to actually show it.

Stapler said...

lol
love the slideshow sexy. Are you going to wear those boots up to your knees you wore the other day to work again?