THIS BLOG HAS MOVED




TO CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST VERSION PLEASE CLICK ON THE SIREN VOICE

OR SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR BROWSER HTTP://THESIRENVOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM




Thursday, February 7, 2008

U.K. to Extradite Islamic Preacher to U.S. on Terror Charges

LONDON — Britain's Home Office on Thursday approved the extradition of an Islamic preacher who is accused of trying to establish a terrorist training camp in Oregon, a spokesman said.

Abu Hamza al-Masri was arrested on an U.S. extradition warrant in May 2004, but the process was put on hold while he stood trial in Britain and then appealed his convictions.
The Home Office's approval of his extradition means the preacher could be sent to the United States within a month's time.



-Read the entire article.

*This guy is one of the most butt ugly human beings I've ever seen. I mean even for a camel jockey, he's butt ugly. My allah he's actually worse than terrorist sympathizing lawyer Lynne Stewart. I can't wait for his hook handed ass to get here. I'm sure the ACLU see an ally in the making. I see another Hadji going in lockdown...no sharia here bitch!!

No comments: